Call for Papers
Instructions to Authors
IJIREEICE invite papers related to Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation and Control Engineering and their applications in business, industry and other relevant areas in the following categories:
- Original research articles
- Survey articles
- Review articles
- Extended version of conferences / workshops
- Fast Communications: Short, self-contained articles on ongoing research
- Case studies / Case reports
- Technical Notes
1) Manuscripts must be written in standard english.
2) All manuscripts should be the author original, un-published work and must not be under-consideration for publication elsewhere.
3) Once the paper is accepted, the author are assumed to cede copyrights of the paper over to IJIREEICE. If any copyrighted material is used by the author, the author must take permission for the same.
4) Each manuscript must include a 100 to 150 word abstract and a list of keywords.
5) A research article consists of the following sections:
Methods and materials
Results and discussion
6) Paper layout / style
○ Times New Roman font only
○ Title – Font size 24
○ Author Name and Affiliation – Font size 11
○ Page Margins should be as – 0.8 [Top, Bottom, Left and Right]
○ Text of Manuscript – Font size 10
○ Length of paper is limited to 10 Pages
○ References section – Font size 8
7) Copyright transfer
Your research paper should accompany with Copyright form, duly attested by any one of the author
Waiver policy: Authors who wish to apply for waivers must demonstrate their inability to afford the manuscript handling fee.
Low Income Countries may be granted up to 70% waiver. See World Bank list of Low Income Countries.
Lower Middle Income Countries may be granted up to 50% waiver. See World Bank list of Low Middle Income Countries.
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment mode for Indian authors
From your own Internet banking (through NEFT/IMPS)
Pay by Cash from your nearest bank
Using payment gateway Net banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / e-Wallets-Paytm / UPI