IJIREEICE welcomes Author for submission of papers related to Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation and Control Engineering and their applications in business, industry and other relevant areas. The different innovative research is covered by this journal.
IJIREEICE is a monthly peer reviewed online journal.
The IJIREEICE invites paper contribution in the following categories:
- Original research
- Survey / Review articles, providing a comprehensive review on a scientific topic
- Extended version of conferences / Journals / Workshops
- Fast Communications: Short, self-contained articles on ongoing research
- Technical Notes
Guidelines to Contributors
Please submit the manuscript as MS Word file along with the copy right form given below:
- All manuscripts must be the author(s) original, un-published work and must not be under - consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Each manuscript must include a 100 to 150 word abstract and a list of 5-to-7 keywords. The article length must be less than or equal to 8 pages.
- A research article consists of the following sections: an abstract or summary, an introduction, a background or related work, presentation of the main contribution of this paper, methodology, findings, discussion, limitations, conclusions, acknowledgement, references and authors biography.
- Authors should submit proof readied and revised article. Before submission please make sure that your paper is prepared using the IJIREEICE paper template. This will ensure the speedy process for publication.
- Once the paper is accepted, the author(s) are assumed to send copyrights of the paper over to IJIREEICE. If any copyrighted material is used by the author, the author must take permission for the same from the editor.
- The submitted articles are reviewed by two independent reviewers. One of the reviewers will be a foreigner and another may be an Indian. Acceptance is granted when both the reviewers’ recommendations are positive.
Waiver policy: Authors who wish to apply for waivers must demonstrate their inability to afford the manuscript handling fee.
Low Income Countries may be granted up to 70% waiver. See World Bank list of Low Income Countries.
Lower Middle Income Countries may be granted up to 50% waiver. See World Bank list of Low Middle Income Countries.